Dishwasher is a device that automatically cleans tableware such as bowls, chopsticks, plates, dishes, knives, forks, etc. According to the structure, it can be divided into two types: box type and conveyor type. Dishwashers reduce the labor intensity, improve work efficiency, save costs, and promote cleanliness for cooks in restaurants, hotels, and canteens of government agencies.
Dishwashers are divided into commercial dishwashers and domestic dishwashers.
1. Commercial dishwashers are suitable for commercial use, generally used in hotels, restaurants, restaurants, etc., which are characterized by high temperature, disinfection, high strength, short-term processing, belt conveyor dishwashers, fly-in dishwashers, door Dishwashers (also known as flip-top or uncovered) and desktop dishwashers;
2. Household dishwashers are only suitable for households, mainly cabinet type, desktop type and sink integrated type. The desktop dishwasher is a small machine, and the washing capacity generally does not exceed 5 sets of dishes. The cabinet type dishwasher is divided into 45CM and 60CM cabinet machines, and the washing capacity is divided into 8 sets and 12 sets of tableware. The sink dishwasher combines the sink and dishwasher functions into one, the size is the same as the sink, and the washing capacity is 6 sets of dishes.
According to structure: Divided into household dishwashers are divided into desktop, cabinet and sink integrated.
3. The desktop dishwasher is compact, takes up little space, has a small capacity, and is flexible in placement.
4. The cabinet-type dishwasher has standardized external dimensions and large capacity, and is suitable for supporting the overall kitchen.
5. The integrated size of the sink is the same as that of the sink, and the volume is small. The installation does not need to change water and electricity, which is suitable for Chinese kitchens.
According to the control method: it is divided into electromechanical control and electronic control.
6. Electromechanical control is a more traditional control method. The core control device is an electromechanical program controller, which has stable and reliable performance.
7. Electronic control adopts single-chip microcomputer as the core control device, and the program design is more flexible. At the same time, there are various working status displays, which are more and more popular.
According to the installation method: divided into free-style and embedded.
8. It is integrated with the kitchen cabinet after embedded installation.
9. Free-style display according to washing method: it can be divided into spray type and vortex type.
10. The spray type uses high pressure water to spray up, down, left and right to achieve the cleaning effect.
11. Eddy current is common in domestic dishwashers and ultrasonic dishwashers.
According to the transmission method: it can be divided into cover type, basket type, oblique insertion type, mesh belt flat type.
12. Uncovering type: It is commonly used in domestic dishwashers. Due to the limitation of washing capacity and washing speed of commercial dishwashers, there are fewer and fewer applications in commercial dishwashers.
13. Blue pass type: It is common in commercial dishwashers. Due to its relatively low investment cost, it is relatively cumbersome to operate (need to design different cleaning baskets for different tableware, and it is difficult to clean irregular tableware). Cafeteria and restaurant customers gradually faded out of this market due to poor feedback, only in the five-piece set of tableware disinfection and distribution company has a larger application.
14, oblique plug-in type: often used in commercial dishwashers, the market response is mixed. However, there is a dead end for larger tableware and dishes, and they cannot be placed too densely.
15, mesh belt flat type: often used in commercial dishwashers, also known as the fourth generation of commercial dishwashers, the market has a good response. The tableware with a width of less than 760 cm and a height of 55 cm can have a good cleaning effect, because of the different shape and size of the tableware.